Sculpture by the Sea is a not-for-profit organisation and as such all donations from our Patrons & Supporters are crucial to financing our exhibitions contributing 20% of our operational costs. Through our annual giving program you can help us achieve so much including: supporting and promoting the careers of upcoming and established Australian sculptors; bringing leading international sculptors to Australia; our heavily subsidised primary and secondary schools’ education program; and staging the exhibition as a major free to the public event.
To thank you for your support we are pleased to provide the following benefits:
- preview twilight tours of the Cottesloe and Bondi exhibitions;
- 20% of all donations go directly to support the exhibiting artists with their costs, with the remainder going to stage the exhibition;
- an invitation to the opening of our indoor show Sculpture Inside;
- an invitation to attend the Sculpture by the Sea opening night party;
- invitations to our exclusive donor functions throughout the year;
- a complimentary catalogue of both the Cottesloe and Bondi exhibitions;
- the opportunity for Patron level donors to attend a lunch in honour of the award winning artists during the exhibition;
- the opportunity for Significant Patron level donors to talk with us about which artists they would like to support or our school’s education program; and
- regular updates via our e-newsletters.
To help us secure the future of the exhibition for the next generation please consider making a tax deductible donation to Sculpture by the Sea via our donation form
Should you prefer we are able to accept donations over the telephone or via an Electronic Fund Transfer. Please call Louise Gilligan, Philanthropy Manager on (02) 8399 0233 if you would prefer to donate via either of these methods.